Local Legends - Glen Ellyn
The Glen Ellyn, Illinois Local Legends collections features items that allow you to proudly display your affirmation or admiration to that special person, place, or organization. Our current collection skews to the Glenbard West side of town and includes:
- Ben Franklin Elementary School - Go Bears!
- Benjamin Brave's Lemonade Stand and Blood Drive supporting the Anthony Rizzo Foundation.
- Bridge Communities supporting homeless families
- Castle That Rocks - WGHS 88.5 FM
- Churchill Elementary School - Go Wolves!
- Duchon Field
- Glenbard West Wrestling - Go Hilltoppers!
- Good Buy Ranch
- Hadley Junior High Wrestling - Go Wildcats!
- Hesterman Bowl
- I'm a Hitter
- Perry's Pond
Do you want to create your own Glen Ellyn Local Legend, give us a call and we can help design and implement your item ranging from glassware to apparel.